MOJO Monday Sketch 506




For this card I followed the Mojo Monday Sketch 506.  I used Stampin' Up's Bottles & Bubbles dies and Stampin' Up's Bubble Over DSP which was a Sale-A-Bration item in 2018 and super cute!  I am a paper hoarder and sometimes find it difficult to cut the papers, but I'm coming around.  I took advantage of Stampin Up's current Demonstrator offer which gets you $175 worth of product for only $99.  Shipping is Free!  I loaded up on papers!  

So all the papers, the bottle, and the caps, came from the same paper set.  I used Fresh Fig linen ribbon under the bottle and I added some dew drops to accent.  Don't you think it is so hard to place these little dew drops?  I think I did OK with this card, but often I find it don't look quite right.   Other people don't seem to have that problem.  Anyway, I added two 1/8" eyelets in black to balance off the card.  For the sentiment I used a Paper Pumpkin Stamp (I think February 2018, but not entirely sure).  I die cut a banner in black, and then embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  The colors for this card are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Fresh Fig, and Black.  Hope you like it!


Comments

  1. Such a fantastic card! Love all the fun details. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch