Who doesn't Love Splatters?

So I did make another one today for the Sunday Stamps Color Challenge 169.  I'll post the color scheme in a bit, I'm on my IPad. I used Perfect Pennants from Stampin' Up! and I used the blossom builder punch, which I believe is my favorite flower punch.  I decided to make up a few flower embellishments to have on hand in the next few weeks and so this was my first!  I purchased "Bunch of Blossoms" punch, and I hope I can get something nice from that one.  It was on clearance.  I used Night of Navy to create this dark blue flower.  The gray stripe paper is from The Paper Studio and I watercolored the pink using a Flirty Flamingo Reiner.

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous and dramatic flower you'e created to go over the stripes - I never would have thought of trying spatter that way! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that pretty flower! Great design!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your flower is gorgeous! I love all the detail and splatter/watercoloring you added, and your photo is awesome too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! Hope to see you play along again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch