Card for Sunday Stamps Challenge 168



I created this card for the Sunday Stamps Challenge 168.  I am using the brand new bundle from Stampin' Up!, Bubble Over.  It includes the Bubble Over stamp set, and Bottles and Bubbles framelit dies.  The Bubbles and Fizz paper is not available for purchase.  You can get it with a $50 or more purchase.  I do have the paper, but I did not use it (except for the bottle cap, which I die cut from the paper).   Its a cute set, but the sentiments are somewhat plain.  On the flip side, there are 19 dies, plenty to work with and you can create cute backgrounds with the stamps.  I think they are nice stamps.  In this card, I used some lighter brown paper that came out of a journal (I like the color over the darker kraft paper).  I inked the edges and stamped the sentiment on the bottom layer.  For the smaller panel, I brayered Calypso Coral and then embossed the bubbles.  I inked the edges of the circle, and left a gradient effect.  I then used the rings stamp to create the cute background.  I used "Seedless Preserves" distress ink for the bottle.  I don't have a Stampin' Up! purple ink yet.  I cut the bottle cap from the Bubbles and Fizz paper and the I stamped the other two embellishments in Calypso Coral and die cut those.  The ribbon is a retired Stampin' Up! ribbon, Smoky Slate chevron.


Comments

  1. Wow, this is adorable! You have used so many cool elements and made a stunning card! I love your embossing, and your sponging. Fabulous job. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great use of the sketch and your colors and elements are so fun!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many colors and element too on your card
    wooow great using our sketch
    many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This si SUCH a fun card! I love all of the different elements and that chevron ribbon adds just the right amount of texture. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - great colors and design! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch