Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch


This is such a beautiful sketch!  I chose to keep the square the same as the base layer but I added an eyelet to the upper right corner.  I used the super cute and fun Stampin' Up! Bubble Over DSP, lemon lime twist cardstock and white cardstock.  I embossed the sentiment from Stapmin' Up! Picture Perfect and I'm down to the bottom of my jar and so that is why its bumpy as opposed to smooth so time to throw that out.  I can't find my other set of circle dies so until I do, I will have to use these wonky stitched circles.  I cut and layered various sizes because I usually layer my cards heavily!  For finishing touches, I added enamel dots and a lime green button plus a striped star and adhered looped, white bakers twine beneath the largest circle.  Thanks for taking a peek!

I am also including this in the.  Inspire. Create Challenge #015.  I created this for a male so I think it meets the criteria.

Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Love all that wispy thread and the offset circles. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506