Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge




Link to Poetic Artistry Blog

I actually missed posting this to the blog, but decided to post it here.  A new sketch began today so I hope I can make something for that one.   I have been unwell most of this year, so hopefully I can get some sort of diagnosis soon.  I have been feeling a little better.  But I have not made videos or posted to this blog.

I believe this sketch was 505, I'm not sure.  But I used two papers which I have had for awhile.  The mini polka dots paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I used a pierced rectangle die, a stitched banner die, a wonky circle die, plus a Love die which came from Aliexpress.  I modified it just a little (removed the original heart and added a button).  The base layer is kraft paper.  I played up the right banner a little by adding layering banners and a ribbon, then some kraft twine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch