Suave Birthday Card, Picture Perfect Birthday from Stampin' Up!






These are cards I have made this week for various challenges.  I'll be posting them to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

For the top "Sahara Sand" card, I used a die cut that was in my stash and followed the sketch to create the card.  I used some stitching stamps from BoBunny which I got from Amazon.  I tried sewing and so far this has not worked well for me.  So until it does, I'll be stamping my stitching.  The "happy birthday" sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect Birthday.  The "jagged" rectangles dies came from Aliexpress.

Comments

  1. All your cards are beautiful! Each and every one has a fabulous design and color scheme. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Catherine! I'm trying to make sure I respond to all my comments (I'm not very good at this). But I love Simon Says Stamp. I just received my order yesterday so I have several cards in mind for today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch