Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge CC676



The colors are Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, and Sweet Sugarplum.  I substituted Berry Burst for Rich Razzleberry, and Cucumber Crush for Garden Green.

I used similar elements on both cards.  The embossing folder that I used came from Aliexpress.  It does not have a name but looks like a radiating flower.  I embossed Berry Burst cardstock but I brayered the embossing folder with Berry Burst Ink to darken the background portion of the card.  For the second card I used the embossing folder on the background.  These Aliexpress embossing folders work perfectly fine and are A2 sized, most cost $1 or so.  I used Cucumber Crush DSP, the same pattern on both cards.  I used elements from the December Paper Pumpkin - the sentiment from the second card and the awesome seam binding ribbon on the first card.  Finally I incorporated "Sweet Sugarplum" using plain cardstock.  I cut the cardstock into pierced circles on the second card and layered those on the card and I cut a trim piece (Aliexpress border die) and various circles and scallops on the first card.  I used Nuvo drops and sequins for finishing touches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch