Quick Card with Stampin' Up! Hello Easter


I put this together super quick!  I've been brainstorming on how to use this Hello Easter stamp set from Stampin' Up!  The rabbit is not so cute.  But its quirky and reminds me of Tim Holtz style,  so I may use that with some of his supplies.  This is what I came up with today.  I picked up the Limeade cardstock that I was working with earlier this week and stamped with Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist.  The background stamp came from AliExpress and it is a basket weave pattern.  I stamped the background with my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform, then die cut it with a stitched rectangle then inked the edges.  I layered that on some Bazzill "Quicksand" cardstock which was also on clearance.  I stamped the rabbit in a row and then the flower and tiny dot.  I love the little stamps in this set!  I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and cut the banner so that it raises off the card (like in the catalog card sample).  I finished with some white embossed stitch stamps (BoBunny) an aqua binder clip and some white Nuvo drops plus some 1/4" white organza ribbon.  Thanks for looking!  Sunday Stamps is a cute little blog that posts new challenges every other week!  Check it out!

Comments

  1. I think you've shown off this bunny wonderfully - and you can't go wrong with anything Lime, lol. What a cool background stamp, and your sentiment layers are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool looking card! Great take on the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your quick card? hmm, there are so many cool details to your festive bunny card- you must be a fast stamper- which I am not! I Love your looping "Happy Easter" banner, and your layout is fantastic.! A beautiful card, Jessica! Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch