NEW Tim Holtz Stiches Mini Stencils and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink



Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink






For this super cute card I am using the brand new, just released Tim Holtz Mini Stencil Set of 3.  I got them from Simon Says Stamp and of course I love them!  They measure roughly 6 x 3.  You can purchase a larger version individually.  The Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink is also new.  I am entering this into a few challenges, including Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and Viva La Verve Monthly Challenge, February 2018.

I will post a video shortly.

I used outside stitched rectangle dies to create the frames.  For the outside frame I used white and used the "Dotted" stencil and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink.  For the pink interior panel I blended a layer of ink first then used water over the "Dotted" stencil to create a very soft pattern.  I used a shimmery water to give it a little shimmer but you can't really see it.  I layered that on black and added a chevron stencil to the middle in black.  I distressed the edges also.  For the sentiment, I used an older Tim Holtz Stamp Set.  I wrapped some gold thread around the circle and added a black safety pin as an embellishment.  I layered that on a scalloped circle.  Finally to embellish, I added three sizes of silver sequins randomly and used three different ribbons.  The white curled ribbon is a 1/4" organza ribbon from Stampin' Up!  The black polka dot ribbon came from Ebay and the white ribbon is from The Paper Studio.  The wood heart embellishments are also from Stampin' Up! but are no longer available.


Comments

  1. such a pretty card, love the soft colour of Tattered Rose, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards. Love the soft colors with the splash of black. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch