MFT Creative Olympics Event 2 Freestyle



I'll post the MFT information a little later.  This card took me a little while longer.  I'm learning to use colored pencils and I still don't have turpenoid or gamsol yet so I'm using an alcohol marker to blend the colors, and I did mess up, but I think its acceptable considering the cuteness of this bear!  Since this is not realistic imagery, I can use whatever colors I want and I went with a sunny yellow sky!  I was going to add some blue but I was sure to mess it all up, so that will be another project.  I used Dr PH Martins Pen White to add some snow.  I tried a gel pen, but it wasn't covering well so I switched to this.  I took a small round brush and splattered some pen white ink, its subtle.  I almost started the whole thing over, but it took me awhile to get the images stamped because I had to mask so I decided to keep trying on this one.  MFT has the cutest, most adorable images!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch