Hearts and More Hearts...




I hope I can get all my valentine's sent out!  Thanks for looking.  The heart is die cut using Berry Burst cardstock.  The patterned paper is from an Recollections old paper pad (Burgundy Rose I think), its pretty close to Powder Pink.  The stamp and heart dies came from Aliexpress. The button is Stampin' Up! and the gold twine was something I had (origin unknown).  I did ink the edges of the paper and the rough edge panel is from a rectangle die set that I got from Aliexpress.

I went back in and added two more eyelets and I a little black layer under the sentiment and I think that looks better.  I really like this card!

Comments

  1. What lovely layers - so many truly gorgeous details! I love the wrapped heart and the gold button especially. Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such a pretty design! Love this!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely rose-colored heart, offset with gold cord and button. Very pretty. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this is so pretty! I love the black accents and sentiment! They just pop off the card! Such a gorgeous Valentine. The gold thread is gorgeous wrapped around the heart! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch