February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects










Happy Birthday to me! Today is my birthday and I received a sweet gift of 132 Prismacolor Premier pencils!  I may post those if I can find the time.

Here is my Paper Pumpkin Alternative showcase for this month (Lol).  I put these together fairly quickly and still have lots of kit to spare!  My favorite item was the linen thread, so glad to add that to my growing collection.  I am currently a demonstrator but I'm not sure I will be after March, I may not have enough sales to remain a demonstrator.  However, I love Stampin' Up! products and I do plan to continue my Paper Pumpkin subscription for now, so I'll post my monthly projects.  I have two videos for these cards you can view them below.  TFL.

I just saw my Paper Pumpkin unboxing video had 52 likes!  To see this video:  https://youtu.be/DLlxibr2pA8

My second video is uploading so I'll update the post once that video is live.

Blog Link:  https://daisydoodlepaperarts.blogspot.com/2018/02/february-2018-paper-pumpkin-unboxing.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch