Tim Holtz Stamp and Stencil Set Postal with a Harlequin Stencil





I was having some creative fun with this Tim Holtz stamp and stencil set.  I got several of these Tim Holtz stamp and stencil sets for a great price so I'm going to be playing around with the other ones as well.  I used Wild Honey and Vintage Photo distress inks to get this aged look and I enjoyed this combination.  More information can be found in the video (I'll add the link after I get it uploaded).

Here is the product on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CM094DY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

  1. Fabulous masculine cards Jessica! Your ink work and embellishments look wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch