January 2018 Paper Pumpkin #redboxchallenge


Paper Pumpkin posted a #redboxchallenge on their Facebook page for January 2018.  The challenge was to create a "wow" project using a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  I chose to work with the February 2017 kit which featured some background stamps and Flirty Flamingo and Island Indigo inks.  My colors for this project was Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, and Gold.  I created three unique cards and lots of little embellishments then die cut some cute little boxes as well.  Finally, I experimented with "treat bag toppers" and really liked how that turned out.   This was a lot of fun, I really enjoy Paper Pumpkin!

Check out my video:
https://youtu.be/3MadLAHn5jY


Comments

  1. Super cute, love the black and white with the coral color. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, and I love that bit of glitz, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch