Stampin' Up! Hold on to Hope and Cross of Hope Framelits





I've been playing around with the Stampin' Up! Hold on to Hope bundle today.  Its super cute.  For the pink card, I tried the "stamping off" technique to add interest to the background.  Basically its just random second and third generation stamping to create an interesting background.  I think it worked well with the cross.  For the base layer, I used Flirty Flamingo.  I colorwashed that onto white cardstock.  I stamped the cross and sentiment in Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink by Ranger.  All the flowers were made using the Blossom Builder Paper Punch (retired) (I plan on making me up a flower stash this month).  The centers are black gems I had picked up locally at Michael's.

I used Daffodil Delight on the yellow card.  I colorwashed the ink  onto white cardstock and let that dry.  I cut the panel to size and then used a border die to get the decorative edge.  I stamped the flourish twice using Daffodil Delight.  Then I took a 1" square die and die cut that 3 times to match the sketch.  I put a matching gem in the center of each square.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom using the same ink.  I took a paper distressing tool and distressed the white panel and adhered the flower.  This flower was made using the same paper punch but I added some color using the same ink.  Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. These are both so lovely - what pretty blossoms you've created! The edging detail is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the addition of the dimensional flower to your cards for interest. And the backgrounds on the cards are very fun. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of cards! I love the bright yellow and the gorgeous cross! The flowers are just beautiful! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch