Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, and Navy...


This card is for a few challenges.  I also filmed it, so when I get that video made I'll include a link.
I would love to win that $50 gift certificate at Simon Says Stamp.  But oh well, I went ahead and placed my order and got me a few crafty goodies!  Can't wait to get those.  They sell Nuvo drops for just $2.99.  I picked up some white but it seems my drops are going flat and I don't know why.

Update:  I still haven't got the video made.  But this did win at SplitcoastStampers Color Challenge!  I'm honored.


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color palette, love the design! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch