God is Love





Its been two weeks since I made a card!  Had some other things going on...  I've got to start getting my house in order (LOL).  But it needs to warm up a little.  Until then, I'll be designing cards.

I made this card using the January 2018 Viva La Verve Sketch.  I am entering it into the Simon Says Stamp "Winter Blues" Challenge as well.

I used a patterned paper which has been in my stash for years.  I believe it was Graphic 45 but I am not sure, its double sided.  I did not like the "branch" element too much so I photographed my creation with and without it.  I cut the top layer from the bottom layer using a stitched layering rectangle die set so the stripes would line up. For the greeting,  I used the new bundle from Stampin' Up!, Cross of Hope.  The white circle and scallop came from a card die set I purchased from Michael's by Stephanie Bernard.  I use these all the time, they are so cute.  I die cut the stitched fish tail banners from textured white card stock and layered those behind the top panel.  And finally, the flower was made from the blossom builder punch (retired from Stampin' Up!)  I glued each petal individually and when that dried, I added a black rhinestone to the center.  I'm working little by little on my flower embellishments.  Spring is fast approaching.  Thanks for Looking!

Comments

  1. What a lovely card! It's so pretty and I love the colors and design. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking a look! I really like this one.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julee for taking the time to look and comment. It means a lot and you have the best sketches!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch