Super Cute Craftsmith Blue Blooms 12 x 12 Paper Pad Sample Card




Click here for Youtube Video previewing this card and paper pad.

I made this card for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 676.  This is a square card.  I didn't stamp, I used a paper pad called "Blue Blooms" and used the sentiment, I was kind of in a hurry and also I really wanted to use this paper pad.  I flip through the pad in the video link above.  Its 12 x 12 and is a hot buy which means its only $5.99 when you catch it on sale.  This one is well worth it, these papers are beautiful and the rose papers are stunning.  The ribbon is a seasonal item I got from Michael's and the button and eyelet came from Aliexpress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch