Simon Says Stamp "WINTER HOLIDAYS" Challenge



I created this card for the Simon Says Stamp Card Challenge.  This is the first card I have created for any of the Simon Says Stamp Challenges.  I kept this one simple. I used the Simon Says Stamp "Christmas Sweater" background stamp.  I embossed it in white on to a very light blue cardstock (not sure which brand).  I cut two panels using SSS outside stitched rectangles.  I wrapped 1/2' white cotton ribbon (the Paper Studio) around the bottom 1/3" of the card, and then folded a tiny piece over that ribbon.  While I was making the card, the mail arrived, and I received my Stampin' Up! "Petals and more" thinlets, so I used the label included in that set.  The set was a gift from Janet Wakeland, and I am so thrilled!  The "Let It Snow" greeting is from an AliExpress Stamp set and the mitten stamp also came from AliExpress.  Both of these stamp sets were less than $3!  I stamped the mittens and then fussy cut those and adhered them to some basic black baker's twine.

Comments

  1. So simple and cute. I absolutely love the soft pastel colors of your panels. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch