MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Sketch #363






I created this card for the MFT Sketch Challenge #363.  I used the brand new bundle from Stampin' Up!, Petal Palette Bundle (includes Petals and More dies), pages 23-24 of the 2018 Occasions Catalog.  I will be filming a video showing a few card samples plus all the images and die cuts.  Its really nice.  Originally I did not order this, I thought the lines looked thick, and its the most expensive bundle,  but I'm impressed.  I did order the card pack, Petal Passion Memories & More, so its on its way to me.   The large flower stamp from Petal Palette is amazing!  For this card, I used Calypso Coral and Whisper White for the base and did a gradient color wash.  Then I stamped the dots.  The slanted paper is from a Recollections paper pad called, C'est La Vie, its French and its so adorable.  As of now, its still available for purchase.  I don't know what the pattern is called, but its very French.  I cut a small scallop rectangle and the label (from the die set) and stamped the sentiment,  the label is actually a very light blue color.  I layered everything on black cardstock. I stamped the bird and five flowers from the bundle, and die cut those.  I tucked the five small flowers behind the diagonal panel, then I added some subtle color to the bird using alcohol markers.  For the final embellishing, I added a button plus a little flower that I found on my desk and then I took some polka dot ribbon and added a little bow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch