December 2017 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects





Youtube video for these cards.

These are the cards I created as Paper Pumpkin alternatives for December 2017, but for the black, lemon lime twist and calypso coral card I used the sketch at Viva La Verve for December.  Viva La Verve has the most beautiful cards.  I like to go back and look at previous challenges (but incidentally I started not being able to find them).  This is a short post today as I have holiday baking to do and I actually need to color another Christmas card, mail a few more out and pick up a last minute gift.   I have colored a super cute snowman card so when I get all versions completed I'll post those next.  Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Such a lovely group of cards. Love the scattered dots and bit of twine on your Viva la Verve card. So glad you could join us for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julee! You are my card-making hero! I think you are the best and I have been occupied this month, but I am going to do this month's challenge also.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch