Another Day, Another Card!

I created this one based on the Inspire.Create.Challenge 008 | Sketch Challenge

 I like the colors:  mint, red, white, silver with a gold Stampin' Up! button.  The sentiment is from "Beautiful Peacock" from Stampin' Up!  I am going to enter this into the "Anything Goes" Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  Plus the Sketch Challenge.

I may actually add in a Peacock image in a day or two, under the bow.  Cute stamps from Sale-A-Bration.  So the ribbon actually came from Ebay.  Its 1" grosgrain, mint polka dot and its a good quality.  The white ribbon is also grosgrain, but I believe its 3/8".  I finally found some inexpensive ribbon at Wal-mart and that's were I got that one.  I used white embossing paste on the bottom portion and applied it through a retired Stampin' Up! mask.  I also applied glitter on top of the embossing paste.  I let that dry overnight and I finished it up this morning.  I have a set of dies that cut stitched fishtail banners and I got those from AliExpress for under $3 (really awesome!). I cut two of the same size, one from red stripe paper (The Paper Studio) and one from silver cardstock.  I applied the ribbon and stamped the sentiment and then I finished it all off with a button/bow combo!  Thanks for taking a peek!

Here is the sketch I followed:

Comments

  1. Brilliant use of the sketch, really love this.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing and Alternative Projects

MOJO Monday Sketch 506

Viva La Verve April 2018 Sketch